Finally, a white water based peel off base coat! The perfect base for any nail polish, especially neons and flakies, just make sure the black base is completely dry and then apply your polish as normal.
Great for chunky glitters, microglitters, flakies, sheer polishes and toppers, this base coat/nail polish combo has been specifically made to stay on your nails, until you need it to peel off. Makes removing glitter polishes a breeze! Check out first-hand (haha) user experience from Cosmetic Sanctuary here: Hit the Bottle "Undies"
Instructions for Use:
- For best results ensure your nails are clean, dry and oil free. A quick swipe with acetone or a nail dehydrator may be useful.
- Apply two to three thin coats and allow to dry completely. Thinner coats will dry quicker and last longer. It is best to NOT cap the free edge with the base coat.
- Apply your polish as normal, making sure to cap the free edge.
- When you are ready to peel off your polish, just lift an edge with an orange stick and peel. PLEASE for the love of nails (and fingers) everywhere we recommend you don't use a metal cuticle pusher to remove your polish!
- Polish is easier to peel off after your hands have been in water. After a shower is ideal.
- Can also be used with chrome powders as shown in the video. Rub the chrome powder gently into the polish when it is touch dry. Apply a water based topcoat (such as SOPHi or Keepin' it Peel) to protect the beautiful shine.
- As it is water based, this product is slower drying (especially in humid weather) than a regular base coat. A quick 10 second blast with a hair dryer can be used to speed up the drying time.
- For longer wear, leave a slight gap around cuticle and sides when applying the peel off base coat. Do not let it touch skin or cuticles. Cover the gap slightly with color base and top coat. Finish by capping the tips of your fingernails with top coat.