Making magnetic lines is now a breeze! No need to paint, pick up your magnet and fumble around (oops, dinged my mani!) when you can wear this Easy Ring to bring up a crisp magnetic line! A circular magnet to make a straight line? What will we think of next?
1) Simply slip the ring on the end of the forefinger of your non-mani hand.
2) After painting your nail with magnetic nail polish, move the ring over your nail polish FROM THE TOP, DOWN. If you bring the ring in from the side, the strength of the magnet will make all of the polish react, ruining the line effect.
3) Hold the magnet in whichever direction you choose over your nail for a few seconds, then finish with a top coat. After top coating, hold the magnet in the same place one more time for a stronger effect.
- N35 strength (strong!)
- 25mm x 5mm
- Neodymium circle magnet
- Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated = durable and rust resistant
Note: These rare earth magnets are strong, but they can break if you drop them!
1. Keep away from pacemakers.
2. Powerful magnets can damage electronics.
3. Not for children, parental supervision required.
4. All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
5. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage.