The Stuck in the 80s nail polish collection by Hit the Bottle features nine neon nail polishes. These were formulated originally as regular polishes, which means they paint across the entire nail beautifully for an easy mani. However, they also stamp wonderfully over both black and white, AND they water marble! It's a three-for-one nail polish for sure. This collection features all 9 colors!
9 ml size bottles.
- The Heat is On - pink
- Sunglasses at Night - orange
- Rebel Yellow - yellow
- Come on Lime Green - green
- Six Months is a Leaky Boat - aqua
- The Tide is High - blue
- Together in Electric Dreams - periwinkle blue
- Party all the Time - purple
- Just can't get Enough - Fuchsia
All polishes are 5 free, cruelty free, vegan and made from cosmetically approved materials. Swatches thanks to @oliviajadenails. You can read her review of the entire collection here: https://oliviajadenails.blogspot.com/2019/06/hit-bottle-stuck-in-80s-collection.html