- Nail Polish
- Nail Art Supplies
- Nail Stamping Supplies
- Nail Stamping Plates
- Body and Home
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
This classy stamping plate takes classic looks and made them new again with beautiful layered swirls. If you are looking for something special, unique, vintage and sophisticated, this plate certainly is for you.
By using metallic polishes or foil, you can create and get truly amazing designs with this nail stamping plate! You can also layer the images on top of a stripes or damask background for a really cool classic effect.
• 100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
• This Lina Stamping Plate contains 29 different and unique designs (size: 1.7 cm x 2.2 cm) plus 1 small irregular image. Each plate contains images with a specific theme.
• Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
• The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamp and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scr
While I have not had a chance to actually use this plate yet, I am in love with the designs. I debated for a long time about getting this one and am glad I finally broke down and got it. I have several other Lina plates and I love them! I am sure this one will not disappoint either. Cannot wait to use it - the possibilities are endless. The delivery time was great too - kudos to Lantern & Wren for their prompt shipping! Joyce Boyce on Feb 27th 2018
This plate is wonderful and has beautiful images on it. Natasha L Behn on Dec 1st 2017
Another great plate from Lina! I have been on the fence about ordering this as I was not sure how to get thesr ;,
designs to work. I will say if you have not worked with the negative space it will require practice. I ended up double stamping but had no problems at all. Sonja Frost on Dec 1st 2017