- Nail Polish
- Nail Art Supplies
- Nail Stamping Supplies
- Nail Stamping Plates
- Body and Home
Say “Hello Spring” in a very original way! Flowers, flowers and more flowers in all styles are waiting for you in the AMAZING Totally Negative 02 plate.
30 different floral patterns are prepared for you, all in negative space, to place on top of any color or background you choose, to take your floral designs to another level. Now you can stand out among the floral mani garden!
Plate is 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamper and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scr