Lina Nail Art Supplies - Spooklicious 02 Nail Art Plate
Halloween is coming and you want your Halloween nail art designs to be ready to go. With the gorgeous Spooklicious! 02 stamping plate you will have just what you need for your Halloween manis, whether you want to go with tricks or treats.
If you already have Spooklicious 01, you will notice that selected images on this plate match perfectly and can be used in conjunction to create new Halloween manicures. Also new to this stamping plate are crime scene images, gothic styles and of course a lot of unique Halloween images.
• 100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
• This Lina Stamping Plate contains 20 different and unique designs (size: 1.7 cm x 2.2 cm) plus 53 small irregular images.
• Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
• The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamp and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish, making sure you are holding