- Holiday Shop
- NEW Products
- Nail Polish
- Nail Stamping Plates
- Nail Art Supplies
- Nail Stamping Supplies
- Mystery Boxes and Kits
Lina is at it again with their best selling stamping plate series! This time they've thrown some spooky, gothic images into the mix while keeping what you love the most about these plates…the grunge, splatter, and hand-drawn style. Also included are two of the very popular "marble" look images!
As always with this line of plates, there is a little bit of everything for your nail art here. Tropical images for a late summer holiday, or a cool animal print, a bit of marble and of course some Halloween images that will help you make your special mark on your manicures.
Current fans of Make Your Mark know you really can’t go wrong with mixing and matching these images to create unique, custom nail art designs. Put your hands on this Make Your Mark 08 plate and leave "your" mark on your nails!
Plate is 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamper and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scr