- Nail Polish
- Nail Art Supplies
- Nail Stamping Supplies
- Nail Stamping Plates
- Body and Home
Who says sequels can’t be better?
Lina's Let’s Doodle! 02 is ready to rock this year with beautiful and unique hand-drawn flowers, along with some very pretty, intricate patterns.
It doesn’t matter if you are a newbie in reverse stamping or a totally advanced reverse stamping artist, you will have so much fun coloring and giving that original look to your nails!
Plate is 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamper and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scr
Lantern and Wren is still a fairly new stockist to me as I only learned of Carleighs store about 6 months ago. I was still using another stockist, who after 2 years of being extremely loyal to them, I severed ties with them because L&W blew them off the grid with better customer service, better shipping times, and better quality products. I ordered the lets doodle 02 plate from L&W on a pre-order and had forgotten it was a pre-order. Carleigh was so wonderfully kind when reminding me of this and she even told me the date the plates were to be expected on her end, and guesstimated when it would show up on mine. L&W will remain my number 1 stockist because of Carleigh, her attention to detail, her willingness to treat each customer as more than just an order number and her drive to make sure that everyone is happy with what they have ordered. She is the reason her store is successful, and she is the reasin it will continue to be even more successful in the future. Theresa on Mar 4th 2018