The light green of Leaf Season is such a pretty, relaxing green! It reminds me of delicate leaves just before they begin to turn for the summer. You can see in the nail art above how they orange/red of Happy Harvest and the Red/Orange of Bobbing for Apples complement the gentle green.
Leaf Season is a stunning color and will be gorgeous with just about anything. This 3-free, vegan soft green nail polish is colored with natural mica. It is a high-end polish (as are all of our 3-free, cruelty free polishes) and would be at home in any collection.
Opaque in 2-3 coats.
This bottle of Ellison's Organics nail lacquer is:
- 3-Free, which means no formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP.
- tinted with natural mica
- vegan; not made with any animal by-products
- cruelty free
- gluten free, paraben free
- made in the USA with products purchased from other USA small businesses
Swatches and Reviews:
- Thank you Ermahgerdperlish for her swatches! Find her on Instagram at instagram.com/ermahgerdperlish.
- Many thanks also to Lacquer is the Best Medicine for her beautiful swatch! Find her on Instagram at @lacquer_tbm.
- And thanks to Christina for her swatches. Check out her nail art on Instagram at http://instagram.com/kiasofia97.
Shake polish before use. I recommend finishing with one to two coats of Ellison's Organics 5-free top coat to leave a smooth, protected finish.
This listing is for a standard full-sized 15 ml (0.5 oz) bottle with a flat brush and two stainless steel mixing beads in every bottle. Each bottle is individually hand-made so some slight color variations may occur.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Gycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Benzophenone-1k, mica