Lina Nail Art Supplies - Feeling Shapely 09 Nail Art Plate
We are so happy to introduce to you another exciting addition to the Feeling Shapely collection! This is a cool and great minimalist style plate with a mix of 90’s inspired shapes that truly are timeless and will never go out of style.
For those of you who like a little bit of wow! in the nails, at first, maybe this plate could seem boring or too simple. But not so fast, nail enthusiasts! Minimalist styles may look simple at first glance, but there's a world of designs you can do with this plate.
All the images are made to be layered and a "mix and match" with everything you can imagine. And another great thing, we have also included a different way to do gradients!!! This is a MUST have plate and a great addition to your collection. Don’t miss it!
Scroll to the bottom of the screen for a YouTube video of this plate in action created by Samantha from Sam H Nails.
Need a user's opinion? Find Copycat Claws' review of this plate here.
• 100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
• This Lina Stamping Plate contains 29 different and unique designs (size: 1.7 cm x 2.2 cm) plus 1 small image (size: 1.7 cm x 1.5 cm). Each plate contains images with a specific theme.
• Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
• The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamp and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.