Lina Nail Art Supplies - Feeling Shapely 05 Nail Art Plate
We have a surprise for you! We know there are all kind of clear stampers out there, but are there enough plates to play with these clear stampers? Lina didn't think so, and that's why they designed a series of Feeling Shapely plates with images specifically meant to be used with with clear stampers. Here is the fifth plate in the collection, Feeling Shapely 05.
Looking for geometric and abstract shapes to add that special look to your nails? Geometric patterns are the easiest to use and are a great way to grab a lot of attention. That's why Lina created the Feeling Shapely! 05 plate. This plate combines the most common geometrical forms like circles, lines and triangles, that when combined, duplicated and interlaced, create fantastic results! For a mix and match of geometric designs, there is no better plate than this one.
• 100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
• This Lina Stamping Plate contains 29 different and unique designs (size: 1.7 cm x 2.2 cm) plus 1 small image (size: 1.7 cm x 1.5 cm). Each plate contains images with a specific theme.
• Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
• The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamp and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected de