Lina Nail Art Supplies - Feeling Shapely 01 Nail Art Plate
We have a surprise for you! We know there are all kind of clear stampers out there, but are there enough plates to play with these clear stampers? Lina didn't think so, and that's why they designed a series of Feeling Shapely plates with images specifically meant to be used with with clear stampers. The first in the lineup is Feeling Shapely! 01.
This well-etched nail art stamping plate is also an overlapping plate. With this plate you can overlap the images to create multi color designs using the same images or mix it with designs from another plate. Now you can have the perfect stripes and chevron designs in different colors without using any kind of vinyl or striping tape!
• 100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
• Lina Stamping Plates contain 29 different and unique designs (size: 1.7 cm x 2.2 cm) plus 1 small image (size: 1.7 cm x 1.5 cm). Each plate contains images with specific theme.
• Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
• The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamp and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scraped