Do you miss your Cabbage Patch Kid or Teddy Ruxpin? Did you beg to stay up late to watch A.L.F. and hop over your Skip-It wearing your L.A. Gear shoes? If you are a child of the '80s, celebrate the years gone by with Breakfast Club - a glitter nail polish top coat that is totally excellent enough to wear under your jelly shoes. You might even trade your Trapper Keeper for it. This polish is in a CLEAR base and has a variety of colors, shapes and sizes of glitters for a party-at-my-place feel.
This bottle of Ellison's Organics nail polish is:
- 3-Free, which means no formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP.
- vegan; not made with any animal by-products
- cruelty free
- gluten free, paraben free, bpa free
- made in the USA with products purchased from other USA small businesses
Swatches and Reviews:
- Ermahgerd Perlish: Instagram.com/ermahgerdperlish
- Love for Lacquer: http://www.loveforlacquer.com/2014/09/ellisons-organics-nail-lacquer-swatches.html?m=1
- My Boyfriend Hates Makeup: myboyfriendhatesmakeup.com
- Vampy Varnish: http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2015/01/ellisons-organics-3-free-nail-lacquer-swatches/
Shake polish or turn upside down for a few seconds before use to distribute glitters. I recommend finishing with one to two coats of Ellison's Organics 5-free top coat to leave a smooth, protected finish.
This listing is for a standard full-sized 15 ml (0.5 oz) bottle with a flat, glitter grabbing brush and two stainless steel mixing balls in every bottle. Each bottle is individually hand-made so some slight color variations may occur.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Gycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Benzophenone-1k, glitter