- Holiday Shop
- NEW Products
- Nail Polish
- Nail Stamping Plates
- Nail Art Supplies
- Nail Stamping Supplies
- Mystery Boxes and Kits
Can you see and hear the leaves falling gently from the trees?
Even if the season hasn't turned quite yet in your neck of the woods, the new fall season of nail art supplies has finally arrived to get you ready! The beautiful leaves from the new Lina Nail Art Supplies Autumn 03 plate are just waiting to fall onto your nails!
It wouldn’t be Autumn without the warm and beautiful hues of orange, red and yellow around. Use the lovely leaves on this plate to create your own unique fall experience and look, right at home or in your salon.
A variety of styles of leaves can be found on this Fall nail stamping plate. Some of the leaves are event perfect for layering!
Plate is 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Stamping Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Nail stamper and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scr