Lina Nail Art Supplies - Autumn 02 Nail Stamping Plate
Thanksgiving nail art designs, fall nail art designs, even Turkey Trot nail art designs are "at your fingertips" when you add the Autumn 02 nail art stamping plate from Lina to your collection. You can't go wrong with the versatile Fall images on this plate! Leaves of all kinds, sunflowers, umbrellas, pumpkins, tree trunks and even a running turkey (!) are just a few of the options you can select from to create your very own Autumn nail art designs.
Plate is 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamp and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scr