Lina Nail Art Supplies - All About Love 01 Nail Art Plate
The well-known cliché tells us that that hearts, kisses and love images are mainly for Valentine's Day. But Lina and Ellison's Organics think it's time to switch it up and make your "lovely" manis exciting no matter which the calendar says. That's the reason Lina created the All About Love 01 plate; to show love everywhere we go all year long!
Don't miss the opportunity to #ShareTheLove with us by showing how you can mix and match these images on your nails. Tag #ellisonsorganics and #sharethelove. We will "Love" resharing your manis!
• 100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
• This Lina Stamping Plate contains 24 different and unique designs (size: 1.7 cm X 2.2 cm) plus 31 small irregular images. This plate contains images with a love/Valentine's theme.
• Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
• The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamp and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varn